Introducing our one-of-a-kind garment dyed zip-up.
The cropped fit on this jacket is subtle and the length is designed to hang around your waistline, adding a flattering and unique element to a timeless piece.
The color of this piece is custom and features more depth than our regular garments, revealing the unique texture of our textile. This color is accomplished through a process called Garment Dying.
What is Garment Dying? Garment dying is when you color clothes after they've been cut and sewn. Ordinarily, fabrics are woven and dyed before sewing, but if you make the garment first and then apply dye, this softens both the color and texture, giving new pieces the rumpled elegance of vintage.
How thick is this jacket? This fleece is heavy and will provide you with warmth in temperatures as low as 50°F (10°C).
How was this jacket made? It was constructed in the USA by expert sewers using premium materials and techniques. These experienced sewers earn up to $25 an hour and no less than $16; additionally they have healthcare benefits for less than $15 per week, a 401k plan, paid sick days, subsidized bus passes and favorable overtime benefits.
Our signature "Pool House New York" logo patch is sewn on the upper left chest.
- 100% Cotton / 14oz Heavyweight Fleece / No-shrink Cotton.
- Made in USA, Garment Dyed in Los Angeles.
- Pre-washed and will not shrink. For a roomier fit, we recommend sizing up. For measurements, please review our size guide below.
- Customers 5'6'' and above tend to prefer the L/XL. For measurements, please review our size guide below.
- Our first model, Andrew, is 5'10" and is wearing a L/XL. Our second model, Isaiah, is 5'9" and is wearing a L/XL.