Introducing our Nolita Crop Crewneck in Vintage Black.
The Nolita has a subtle crop designed to hang around your waistline, making it versatile enough to be worn anywhere.
The color of this piece is custom and features more depth than our regular garments, revealing the unique texture of our textile. This color is accomplished through a process called Garment Dying.
What is Garment Dying? Garment dying is when you color clothes after they've been cut and sewn. Ordinarily, fabrics are woven and dyed before sewing, but if you make the garment first and then apply dye, this softens both the color and texture, giving new pieces the rumpled elegance of vintage.
How was this piece made? It was constructed in the USA by expert sewers using premium materials and techniques. These experienced sewers earn up to $25 an hour and no less than $16; additionally they have healthcare benefits for less than $15 per week, a 401k plan, paid sick days, subsidized bus passes and favorable overtime benefits.
Our signature "Pool House New York" logo patch is sewn in the middle chest.
- 100% Cotton / 14oz Fleece / No-shrink Cotton.
- Made in USA, Garment Dyed and Acid Washed in Los Angeles.
- Pre-washed and will not shrink.
- This garment runs small so we recommend sizing up. For measurements, please review our size guide below.
- Our model, Jessica, is 5'8" and she's wearing a M.